Green Beret FAQ
1. What is Green Beret?
Green Beret is a vegan protein.
2. Does Green Beret contain milk?
Green Beret does not contain milk or lactose.
3. Does Green Beret contain whey?
There is no when in Green Beret.
4. Does Green Beret contain soy?
There is no soy in Green Beret.
5. What protein sources does Green Beret contain?
Green Beret is powered by a blend of three different plant-based sources of protein including pea isolate, brown rice, and quinoa protein.
6. How many grams of protein per serving?
2 x 30Servings
There are 20g of protein per serving.
7. How many grams of carbohydrates per serving?
There are 5g of carbs per serving with 1g coming from fiber.
8. How many grams of fat per serving?
There are 2g of fat per serving.
9. How many calories per serving?
There are 120 calories per serving.
10. Are there artificial colors, dyes or sweeteners in Green Beret?
Green Beret is naturally sweetened, non-GMO, and made without any artificial colors, flavors or dyes.
Join Our Email List Today
Stay on top of all the latest contests, specials and new products.